How do I view my system information?
- Go to the PTS login page and enter your account username and password.
- On the Welcome Page select View System Information in the top menu bar.
- You can filter by SREC program or leave the drop down in its default position.
- Select View/Refresh to load a list of your registered systems.
- The system name, PTS ID and system type will load. Select the Details button for additional information.
- To navigate through PTS use the Next and Previous buttons or the links to the right side of the page.
- The sidebar links to pages for the various information recorded about a system. The below headings include the following information.
- General - System name, grant program and system notes.
- Owner - System owner, GIS account holder or aggregator, and additional SREC or REC program information.
- Representative - Production reporter.
- Location - Address and site name.
- Equipment - For PV systems the panel, inverter, meter information and system orientation. For all systems the capacity in DC and/or AC.
- Installation - Cost, incentives, installer, date in service and utility information.
- For production information please see, "How do I view my production in PTS?"