Monthly reporting to PTS is a requirement for the SREC program. The reporting period is open for a ten day window during the last five days of the month into the first five days of the following month.
Articles in this section
- How do I report production to PTS?
- Can my production be automatically reported?
- What are the reporting requirements for the SREC II program?
- When can I report my production?
- How often do I have to report production?
- My reading was rejected.
- Help! My meter was replaced and now the reading is rejected for being too low.
- How do I opt-out of the reporting reminders?
- Why didn't I get the reporting reminder?