To correct system information, you will need to submit a system change request. To submit a system change request:
- Click on VIEW SYSTEM INFORMATION in the navigation menu.
- Select the system you would like to correct in the list of systems.
- Click the CREATE SYSTEM CHANGE REQUEST
- The selected system will open showing the current information for each system information field noted in green along with the ability to specify a change to the information.
- Modify the values of interest and when complete click SUBMIT.
- The requested changes will be submitted and will go through an approval process.
- An email notification will be sent when it is approved.
- System Change Requests can only be edited if it is of status Saved or Returned.
- System Change Requests can only be deleted if it of status Saved.
- You can filter listing of systems using the options (Technology Type, REC Programs, and System Role) filters positioned above the grid.
- You can sort your systems by clicking on the column header in the grid.
- You can order the columns by clicking and dragging them to a new position in the grid.
- You can further filter your systems by hovering over a column header and clicking the hamburger icon and entering a filter term.
- You can navigate larger lists of systems using the page and VCR type icons along the bottom right of the grid.
- You can add notes into the Communication Log to support your request.