Aggregator or Applicant status updates
- Saved - SQA data, selected attachments & notes have been saved. SQA registration form has not been submitted to DOER.
- Cancelled - SQA registration form has been cancelled by aggregator/applicant and removed from queue.
- Submitted - SQA form with completed data, attachments, notes and messages is submitted to DOER for review.
- Resubmitted - SQA form is resubmitted to DOER by aggregator/applicant. DOER had previously returned form requiring additional or revised information.
DOER status updates
- Verified - SQA registration is verified by DOER and form is returned to aggregator/applicant. SQA will need to be completed and resubmitted for final approval.
- Qualified - SQA registration is incomplete due to missing authorization to interconnect form. System is not operational. DOER has returned form to aggregator/applicant requiring attachment be provided and resubmitted.
- Returned - SQA form has miscellaneous or multiple errors. Form was sent back to aggregator/applicant by DOER for corrections and to be resubmitted.
- Withdrawn - SQA form has been withdrawn by DOER at the submitter's request.
- Rejected - SQA form has been rejected by DOER
- Approved - SQA form has been approved by DOER and sent to MassCEC for review.
MassCEC PTS status updates
- In Progress - SQA form is in review by MassCEC.
- On Hold - SQA form is in review by MassCEC. Additional follow-up is needed to resolve SREC compliance conflict. (ex. DAS provider required, potential duplicate system)
- PTS Cancelled - SQA form has been cancelled by MassCEC.
- PTS_Registered - SQA form has been reviewed, found to be complete and marked as PTS registered by MassCEC. System is now able to report production to PTS during 10 day reporting window.
- Return to DOER - SQA form has been approved by DOER and reviewed by MassCEC. Form is incorrect or incomplete and sent back to DOER for completeness/corrections. DOER will return form to applicant/aggregator to make requested updates.
For additional information about the Statement of Qualification Application (SQA) and application status updates please see the user guide.